Saturday, February 2, 2013

Eleven Years

Happy Anniversary and Groundhog Day to Ryan.

I look at this picture and think that this was the start of our lives. We had no clue what we were doing, we had no money and we didn't know where our life together would take us. The one thing we did know is that we loved each other, that we were each other's best friend and we had a bright hope for our future, whatever it was at the time. 

We are eleven years into this and still are figuring out things. Life isn't perfect and we will always have our set backs and our triumphs but there is no one else I would rather be figuring out life with than you. I am happy to be a Stephens and I am so grateful for our chunks that we are raising and for this crazy family we have created. 
Life is interesting, but good, and it's even better with you in it.

1 comment:

frannie said...

I'm only a month late, but happy anniversary!