Saturday, March 3, 2012

Winter Randomness

 Sam and his jacket that he refuses to take off when we go indoors.

 Kid Jr. time. Sam loves just watching his sister play.

Kate and her reindeer hat that she wore to an animal themed birthday party. 
Best 50 cents I've ever spent. 

Bed time story time. 
The other day we scored a whole Arthur collection at Saver's. I was more happy than the kids.

The only one that really gets long winter naps these days. 

Kate and Sam. They love each other and annoy each other so much. 
I guess that means they are siblings. 

Just thought I'd post some pics of our day to day as of late.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You guys are so cute. I love all of the pictures of you guys doing "normal" stuff. And the picture of Sam is the cutest thing EVER! What is it about little boys and falling asleep all over? He is such a cutie in that pose.