One of my favorite things about being a parent is seeing what their little creative minds will think up. I sometimes forget to take pictures of their little schemes but these two particular ones were caught on film or digitalness or whatever.
She wanted to make all of her puzzles and lay them all out at once to display.
Sadly to say, I used to do this all the time, she has a long road ahead of her...
A house complete with a pre-fab foundation. She didn't even need masking tape like I used to use. I was amazed with how her little mind came up with the layout, and not to mention the whole idea of making a house out of a dress up doll box.
Every parent has many reasons why they love their children and this is an example of one of them for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment