Thursday, February 9, 2012

That Girl

She has been really pulling out all of the style stops lately.
This beauty was colored, cut from a coloring book and then glitterized. She really wanted it right in the front of her forehead but got really frustrated with the logistics of how to actually attach it there. So I convinced her to put it on the back.

We are back to doing cartoon inspired hairstyles. Kate wanted long ribbons like Jeanette's (one of the Chipettes). I just realized Jeanette's bow is at the bottom. Please don't point this out to Kate.


Next, Santa gifted Kate with some Hello Kitty press-on nails. Santa could have just brought a bunch of those and he would have been good.

I can't help but think of Gwen Stefani when she is wearing them. I tried to get a picture of her cute hands but this Holla Back Girl was moving them around too much.

And lastly, yesterday she came into my room wearing this outfit and said "I am going to be fashion girl today. Will you put my nails on?"

And there you have it. I expect great things from this chick in the future.

No comments: