Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ice Sculpture Festival

A few weekends ago our town had their Annual Ice Sculpture Festival, it was cool to see all of the sculptures and watch the ice carvers work their magic. Don't let the sunny blue skies fool you it was a frigid day. 18 degrees frigid, we did it all in about twenty minutes. Sam fell asleep as his way of dealing with it. One thing I liked about it, was that it's cool to see our town with Main Street pride. Maybe next year it won't be in the teens so that we can enjoy it more. Wait, who am I kidding?










3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL!!! I loved the "kissing booth" pic!! Ryan looks like he is all puckered up begging for a kiss and sassy Kate "come on dad, you got to be kidding me" so cute!!

Megan said...

Waig I just enlarged that pic... is Kate crying?!?! She really didn't want a kiss!

Stephens Family said...

She is doing a cheesy smile. When did kissing your dad at four become uncool?