A new job is on the horizon.Which means a new place.
It's funny, I cried on the airplane a year ago almost to the day and on the train today I again felt like crying as I passed city after city. I fight things really hard and then I end up really loving them.
This move will be good for us in so many ways. I know that it's part of the greater plan to get us back to where we want to be, that there is a method to the madness, but it's hard.
On a more upbeat note: we are becoming pros at packing, we had everything out of the house in a half an hour and by the hour mark we were all loaded up. Pretty impressive. Oh, and it also helps to have alot of guys helping. We were pretty lucky to end up in the ward that we did, some really great people...
And we're pretty lucky to cross paths with cool people throughout our journey in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment